Winter is the season of high incidence of heart disease. Because of the cold in this season, it will lead to the occurrence of various vascular diseases, which will affect the heart and make heart disease become a high incidence disease in this season. The heart is the most important organ to maintain our illness. When the heart goes wrong, it often directly endangers our lives. For heart disease, in addition to active treatment, we should do a good job in prevention.
1. Healthy food
Patients should eat more healthy food in their daily life. This kind of food should not only have the characteristics of nutrition, but also be easy to digest. Only in this way can we reduce the burden of patients while providing nutrition. Therefore, experts specially remind that patients must eat more vegetables, fruits, coarse grains, miscellaneous grains and other foods in the winter diet. This kind of food almost does not contain any additives, and the nutrition is also very rich, so it is very suitable for patients with heart disease.
In the daily diet, we must pay attention to eat less fat, meat oil, fried food, candy, dessert and other food. There are not only a lot of artificial additives in this kind of food, but also high sugar content. Excessive consumption will increase the burden on the heart and stomach.
2. Food containing potassium
In the daily diet of patients with heart disease, special attention should be paid to adding more foods rich in potassium, calcium and other nutrients. This kind of food is not only conducive to the control of the disease, but also has the effect of preventing other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. It is also found that potassium and calcium can resist the adverse effects of sodium in vivo, so as to protect the health of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. In particular, some patients with serious heart disease should eat more food in the winter diet = mushrooms, laver, potatoes, kelp and so on.
3. Eat less
Due to the aging of the body, the digestive system is not as good as before, so the total heat of a day should be limited. The daily diet should be appropriate, or adopt a small number of meals to reduce the burden on the body. It's not unreasonable that "every meal is full at seven points, and you live a healthy life forever". Eating full at seven points can ensure nutrition intake. As long as you stick to it for a long time, it will not only help control your weight, but also help keep your mind clear.
4. Restrictions on salt
When some patients suffer from heart failure, swelling, elevated blood pressure, and heart enlargement with heart failure, * body retention and sodium retention. At this point, if not * salt, sodium ions increase, aggravate the retention of water, make the edema more obvious. Therefore, restricting the intake of salt is the key to prevent * retention of water. Heart patients should pay attention to such foods as condiments, pickles, preserved meat, canned food and instant noodles.
What to eat for heart disease in winter
- Hawthorn - hawthorn is regarded as "longevity food". Hawthorn rich in flavonoids and a large number of vitamins, can effectively prevent the formation of free radicals, enhance the body's immunity. It can enhance appetite, improve sleep, keep calcium constant in bone and blood, expand blood vessels, increase coronary blood flow, reduce blood pressure and cholesterol, soften blood vessels, diuresis and sedation.
- Walnuts - walnuts contain Omega - 3 fatty acids. This kind of unsaturated fat can strengthen the heart. It's good for your health to eat some properly. Walnuts can be eaten raw or with others.
- Auricularia auricula can reduce blood clots, prevent thrombosis and other diseases, soften blood vessels, and prevent heart disease.
- Sardine sardine contains a large amount of OMEGA - 3 fatty acids, calcium and nicotinic acid. It can strengthen the heart and prevent heart disease. You can cook according to your taste.